Last appearance of Entwistle and Alvin?

I thought you were serious at first. Watching that makes me think that it would have been nice if they made a new show with Burt and Brian (plus any others) with a Still Game like vibe. Maybe they would of done a relocate to Huddersfield or Hull or someplace.

Was the perspective off to you? Or maybe youtube was being wonky for me. It seemed like they took a 16:9 video and scrunched to 4:3. I know it was for comedy effect but aren't those scooters electric? So they can be used indoors. Yet they sounded like an under powered two stroke chainsaw. :29:

The vehicles are electric mobility scooters and can be used indoors and out . Think they dubbed the sound on perhaps? Some of them are really rapid quite capable of seriously injuring you if they run into you . Funniest sight I ever saw, but I have seen a few times, were three of them parked diagonally in line outside a Pub and I thought to myself , should I go in an see who owned them to see if it was three elderly friends who are on a day out and have stopped for a jar or two . In the UK it appears drink drive laws are excluded for Mobility Scooters which given the damage they can inflict was a worry but there is an old law about being drunk in charge of a carriage that someone was prosecuted under .

Back