jokes bad or otherwise.

I asked Bard for a joke about Summer Wine so here it is.....

What's the difference between a bottle of prune juice and a group of geriatrics in Holme Valley? Prune juice comes with a warning label: "May cause drowsiness.

A Penguin goes into a bar and asks the barman if he's seen his brother, the barman asks "Dunno, what does he look like?"

One of my funniest episodes ever was a night out when I was running late. I was supposed to meet a group of friends at a restaurant in Chinatown . Breathless and red after running to make up time I went into the Restaurant and asked the Chinese Maitre De if my friends were in there or had he seen them . He replied " What do they look like as you all look the same to us!" absolutely priceless I laughed out loud and it makes me laugh every time I think about it :)

Well, a burglar was breaking into a house, and all of a sudden, he hears, Jesus is watching you. He shines his flashlight around and sees a parrot. The guy turns his flashlight off and again, he hears, Jesus is watching you. Again, he shines his light and sees the parrot. He shines his light around and this time he sees a huge Rottweiler laying on the floor, the parrot then says, Sic 'em Jesus!

A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family in Spain and they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."
That’s a good one.

Back