Jay Hunt

Right enough, Susan, the Belgians do the chocolate. So what do the Dutch do? Tulips? Bacon? I've been to Holland. But it was a choir trip....and I don't remember much....but i'm happy to learn what the Dutch do.
Anyway! I loved todays Summer Wine. Clegg and that bicycle! Mr Sallis is really very funny, isn't he?

Tulip and Daffie's are my favourite flowers, I'm not high maintenance no dozen roses for me just turn up with a bunch of Daffie's or tulips from the garage and I'm a happy bunny ;D Oh and if you through in the bacon I'm in heaven :eek: (which won't suprise George) ;)

Right enough, Susan, the Belgians do the chocolate. So what do the Dutch do? Tulips? Bacon? I've been to Holland. But it was a choir trip....and I don't remember much....but i'm happy to learn what the Dutch do.
Anyway! I loved todays Summer Wine. Clegg and that bicycle! Mr Sallis is really very funny, isn't he?

I thought bacon was more of a Danish thing?

getting back on topic, jay hunt never actually replaced summer wine with anything cause she left quite soon after the axe, but whoever replaced her they have given us shows like the royal bodyguard, citizen khan and mrs browns boys on bbc1, hardly gonna go into the classic list in years 2 come

That Eli is what i ment as rubbish.mrs browns boys is about funny as getting a big gas bill.utter garbage.never seen citezen kahn to comment on it.what was the royal body gaurd who was in it

That Eli is what i ment as rubbish.mrs browns boys is about funny as getting a big gas bill.utter garbage.never seen citezen kahn to comment on it.what was the royal body gaurd who was in it

i agree bout mrs brown boys i also dont like all the swearing in it as well, citizen khan is the recent 1 thts been in the news bout not being politically correct, the royal bodyguard was the 1 tht had david jason in it and its fair 2 say its the worse thing he's probly done in his whole career but thts wasnt his fault imo

Back