It is FREEZING here!

It looks as though in the second picture that all the people were blown away. :D

All kidding aside I love the pictures.

Yes low tide, we can usually park the car right by the beach just behind the sand dunes[in the pic below] but due to the unusually high tides we are having in the UK at the moment we had to park on the road !

It's been really cold here in southern Alabama too. A nice cup of hot tea would be good to warm up with.
???

wow this amazing world of ours !! nature can be scary, we have more water in some parts of the uk than we can cope with , with some poor folks all flooded out, unfortunately we humans don't help with this global warming . :(

The scary thing is,, If there are a couple of dry weeks in the Summer ,will the water companies be screaming for a hose pipe ban ??? ??? ::)

Happyjack,, I wish it was yorkshire tea. I've heard a lot about it but I can't find it where I live. I am settling for the Twinings tea I find here for now. I was hoping Santa would drop me off some,, guess he is a cocoa drinker. haha

Happyjack,, I wish it was yorkshire tea. I've heard a lot about it but I can't find it where I live. I am settling for the Twinings tea I find here for now. I was hoping Santa would drop me off some,, guess he is a cocoa drinker. haha
Ron-Po, I ordered mine through Amazon. I had forgot to mention. My shipping was free this time. The tea is wonderful. :) Also, google what is called a "world grocer" and you will probably pick up one not to far from you. The closest one here is 30 minutes from here.

Love That!!

That's the Durham Academy! We live here in Durham and most
of the kids from my wife's church are Durham Academy kidz!!

Like wow!!!

thanx

Love That!!

That's the Durham Academy! We live here in Durham and most
of the kids from my wife's church are Durham Academy kidz!!

Like wow!!!

thanx
I thought of you Chuck but I didn't realize you might know some of those kids. Wow!! You all there in Durham are very creative.

How far is Durham from Jeffersonville North Carolina?

Back