Is Edie Driving A Cloned Car

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
A eagle eyed fan on Facebook spotted this, In Concerto for Solo Bicycle, as the ladies are driving about 20 min in to the episode, the car passes with the usual reg number on the front WRH 132J, but the rear number looks to be GJK 107D
EC1.jpg
EC2.jpg

Edie is always blaming the big hammer merchant for moving and changing things so why not the number plate . Unlikely but is this Edie's plan to fool the vehicle recognition speed cameras when she tears it up down Scholes Road !

Front wings were the usual place for them, door mirrors were a new thing, but clamp on quarterlight overtaking mirrors were a popular accessory.
I'm sure Terry knows that GJN107D was a stand-in 1200 model with my plates on the front for continuity, someone forgot the rear!
What amazes me is how they couldn't see that the 1200 had a completely different bonnet!

Well, of course they had two cars. One car was the nice one for regular driving and the other one was the one that balanced precariously on a hill, run up a steep slope, driven in a field, or run off the road.

Back