In an English Country Garden.

I absolutely loathe gardening , my neighbour has tried to entice me by giving me a pot of mint [now deceased being reduced to something that looks like it got on the wrong side of a blowtorch] and tomatoes keep telling him I can get them at Tesco for 75p a box at Clubcard prices . The promise of further tomatoes this year has not yet been forthcoming :01:

You often see articles where wagon's crash into gardens I would be delighted if a Cement Mixer demolished my Garden fence and deposited its load on cement of my garden especially if they then spread it out and flattened the surface :)

I'm not a natural gardener, but I've gotten into it more since the Covid lockdowns. I've been growing veg with varying success for the past few years. This year I have potatoes, cucumber, mint & tomatoes, and I have to disagree with CC on this one, home grown veg is infinitely more tasty than supermarket bought. Also I know my veg isn't cultivated with questionable pesticides and chemicals!

I used to enjoy it when I had my homes. I also had a place in Florida that was fun. It gave me a chance to work with tropicals. Now I live in this flat and while it's nicely landscaped, we're not allowed to plant anything. So I just enjoy what they do..

I used to enjoy it when I had my homes. I also had a place in Florida that was fun. It gave me a chance to work with tropicals. Now I live in this flat and while it's nicely landscaped, we're not allowed to plant anything. So I just enjoy what they do..
There's always widow boxes, great for herbs or chilies!

I'm not a natural gardener, but I've gotten into it more since the Covid lockdowns. I've been growing veg with varying success for the past few years. This year I have potatoes, cucumber, mint & tomatoes, and I have to disagree with CC on this one, home grown veg is infinitely more tasty than supermarket bought. Also I know my veg isn't cultivated with questionable pesticides and chemicals!

Hope you are still "cultivating" that important and famous piece of England in the Holmfith Area :)

In the English country garden theme, Green fingers episode, now & then. Thanks to Terry for pointing us to the location.

Attachments

• 20230727_103829.jpg
    20230727_103829.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230727_174952.jpg
    20230727_174952.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 4
Back