I just realized....

Sorry to hear of your great aunt's passing. I'm sure that it was a real shock. If nothing else, try to take comfort in the fact that you had a nice time at the barbecue with your great aunt. Sometimes, our relations with our relatives is not always sweetness and lightness. Try to forgive yourself for any negative thoughts.

Sorry to hear of your great aunt's passing. I'm sure that it was a real shock. If nothing else, try to take comfort in the fact that you had a nice time at the barbecue with your great aunt. Sometimes, our relations with our relatives is not always sweetness and lightness. Try to forgive yourself for any negative thoughts.

Yes, good words, Adanor. so sorry for you, Holly.

Thanks everybody. I cried all day yesterday and finally fell asleep on the sofa around 3am. I think we're all gonna be walking around with red, puffy eyes for the next couple of days. Right now, people keep dropping in and bringing us food. I know it's traditional to bring food to the family of the deceased, but every time someone comes in, they hug me and tell me I should eat something. They think I'm refusing to eat, but I'm not. I'm just not hungry. I wasn't hungry yesterday either, but my uncle made me eat a doughnut when I brought him those pictures. I guess he wants to look out for us even though he just lost his wife. Right now, things are kind of tough for all of us, so we're all just trying to get each other through it.

Back