I am going to be rich!!!!!.... At Last!!!!

Brian Johns

Dedicated Member
It has finally happened... a REAL internet opportunity has come my way:fp:.

I received the following today and I have of course supplied All information to Mr Donkey Kong as requested..

I know it is genuine because there are no spelling mistakes that I can see! Also it Must be real as he is the FIRST Dong Keon Kwon on Hotmail, that very well known and reliable email server of major institutions like the Bank of Korea and look, he even called me "friend"! Isn't that nice of him.

Now that Korea has clearly re-unified I am sure to expect my 20% anytime soon. With $2.3 million I will be able to visit Holmfirth again and may even have some spending money left!!

Let me be clear...NO-ONE else is to respond to Mr. Donkey Kong.....this is all MINE!!!!!!!!!!! (maniacal laugh)

Dear friend,

I am the financial manager of Bank of Korea. My name is Dong keon Kwon . I have a sensitive and private offer from the top executive to seek your partnership in re-profiling some offshore investment funds worth 11.5M U.S.D (Eleven Million five hundred thousand United States Dollars) I am constrained however to withhold most of the details for now. This is a legitimate transaction.

If we agree on the terms you will be given 20% of the total funds, if you are interested please write back via email providing me your personal details and phone number for further directives.

If you are interested and willing to render your assistance please respond via my private email address stated below.

I look forward to your response.

Best regards
Dong keon Kwon
Email:dong_keonkwon1@hotmail.com

Like the Nigerian gentleman who was so tragically marooned in space and needed money for the fuel to help him return to Earth this seems an equally compelling opportunity not to be missed! :)

Just give me your Bank & Credit card details Brian I will sort it all out for you

Back