How daft can they get??

S

sir coffalot

??? Just had occasion to phone ORANGE regarding my mobile. One branch on the menu tree was....IF YOUR PHONE IS LOST OR STOLEN PRESS 3. How the dickens am I to do that then? Psychically?? ::)

??? Just had occasion to phone ORANGE regarding my mobile. One branch on the menu tree was....IF YOUR PHONE IS LOST OR STOLEN PRESS 3. How the dickens am I to do that then? Psychically?? ::)

You use a virtual keypad of course,it is like when your internet is down,so you call the tech support number,who while you wait in the queue keep telling you most answers can be found on-line

Aw,i really do find that,"most answers are found online" cobblers really irritating.Makes me wonder if they actually think these things through thoroughly before unleashing them on the customers.

Hector

I like the fact telling you "Your Call is really important to us" while they keep you in a queue for ages,firstly they are probably making money as you have had to call a 0844 number,and if that really is the case that my call is important then get some staff to answer the phones

Back