House sale fallen through again!!!

minxie

Dedicated Member
Arrrrggghhhhh, our house sale has fallen through again, I am sooooooooo cross I could spit.

It seems this lot decided they wanted a new house!!!!! so why try and ours then.
We should of been out in July but the first lot fell through as well.

So anyone dare put in an offer and they have to hand over their first born as a deposit, until all is signed, and no pulling out.
House selling in this country is archaic, and very very stressful, never again. I do believe in France once your offer is accepted, that's it no pulling out.
I am off for a large one :'(

sorry to hear that minxie, yes our system is archaic and you don't have to go to france to see a more enlightened way, its the same in Scotland....not that it helps you...been through the same, commitment has to be made to avoid timewasters.

Sorry Minxie. Buying andselling a house I believe can be one of the most stressful times a couple can go through. I remember my ex-husband and I had found the perfect house to buy after someone decided to buy our first house. But tbr couple buying our house had bad credit and we had to let theperfrct house go. Ihad a good cry to. Three months later found another buyer and a better house and cheaper to. Hang in there.
:-\ :)

There has got to be a better way of selling in the UK,as most of Europe and Scotland seem to manage without these problems,they say it is one of the most stressful things you can do in life,yet it need not be

That is so incredibly frustrating - yes a change would be helpful, nay necessary.

Our commiserations

Back