Hot?

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Does anyone in this group live in the forecasted hot zone? We can actually see the sun today but it shouldn't get too hot. The only thing hot around here is the woman who lives across the road waiting for her husband to stagger home at midnight from the pub. She stands at the gate mallet in hand, just fuming
smileys056-vEr-6B69CD6ED4BCF081136C665AF6D2B5AF.gif
. He doesn't feel anything, he's too sloshed, but she sure does give him a good walloping
smileys048-vEr-1206609E26BA0CF2D16E65C7DAE56CEA.gif
. I think that Nora Batty may have been modelled on her.
If you do get the sun, enjoy it. According to our forecast, it will be gone in a couple of days.
s_15-vEr-6812BAA90A475C0D0CE0AC0A35483C84.gif

Peri.

I'm wrong again, the weather will be at its hottest in a couple of days, Saturday when the temps in Yorkshire will reach 85. Monday it will be back down to 65. So it's curtains closed, all the fans on and relax in the nuddy and curl up in the freezer while it passes. Does anyone like hot weather and if so, why? :rolleyes::eek2::cool2:

My days of enjoying hot weather has long gone, my body thermostat has gone wonky, below 18c I am cold about 22c too hot, so either way I rely heavily on 2 air con units at home,which also act as heat pumps in the winter

Does your problem inhibit you from going out? I imagine that you will have to keep a close eye on the weather if you do go out. Saturday seems to be a day for staying in for you. It is forecasted the temp will be about 85 Fahrenheit, that is about 30 Celcius. That is too hot for me.

Does your problem inhibit you from going out? I imagine that you will have to keep a close eye on the weather if you do go out. Saturday seems to be a day for staying in for you. It is forecasted the temp will be about 85 Fahrenheit, that is about 30 Celcius. That is too hot for me.

I would avoid it for any length of time, in the car is okay as that has air con

Just back from Thessaloniki in Greece temperature has been +30 degrees during the day the whole time , last Friday it hit 37 . Even at night barely went down below 28 , my thermostat is wonky but opposite to you Terry. Heat doesn't really bother me and certainly cold doesn't bother me, gave the last of my jackets to charity years ago and don't own a jumper or coat , shirt sleeves regardless of weather all I have as a must is an umbrella .

Yesterday one of my friends decided to go to the local beach with his dog , a rather snappy Jack Russell . The dog had a great time in and out the Sea , running wild . Unfortunately my friend really regretted it and on reflection wished he hadn't named his dog Shark! :08::08::08:

Back