Home at last

cornishman

Junior Jedi
Staff member
Went into Derriford hospital yesterday morning at 0730, was in the operating theatre within 20 minutes and on the recovery ward two hours later.
Pain like I have never experienced, though I had been warned, and I won't tell you where as it's certainly not for the squeemish!
Had to spend 24 hours on the recovery ward as I had been under general anaesthetic. You cannot belive how happy I am to my real tea, sit in my personally contoured chair (old) and not have 5 other grumpy old men as ward chums.

Good to have you back at the helm, get a good nights kip in the comfort of your own bed, don't forget you promised you and i would hot the town tomorrow night, you were going to show me your dance moves

Glad I don't know what the 'squeemish procedure' is but I'm glad you're getting better. It's never like Carry on Doctor in real hospitals sadly.....

Good to have you back at the helm, get a good nights kip in the comfort of your own bed, don't forget you promised you and i would hot the town tomorrow night, you were going to show me your dance moves
Ah, you want to see my Travolta moves:D

Welcome back Tony nice to have you back onboard hope you continue to recover expediently and the pain decreases to a more tolerable level. Give the Fairport's some chucky that'll cheer you up but avoid some of Swarb's reels or you might do yourself a mischief.

Glad to hear you're feeling better. There is nothing better than your old comfy chair.

Back