Holmfirth and Yorkshire Picture #19

Does anyone know if the Cafe is open at present? Given it is so small, social distanced dining would appear a tall ask if they were to make any money , so unless they are doing takeaway I imagine they are sadly perhaps closed . The tables outside would be an added bonus but given the weather is deteriorating you won't get many who want to sit outside.

Does anyone know if the Cafe is open at present? Given it is so small, social distanced dining would appear a tall ask if they were to make any money , so unless they are doing takeaway I imagine they are sadly perhaps closed . The tables outside would be an added bonus but given the weather is deteriorating you won't get many who want to sit outside.

Recently it has been open for sitting outside, but as you say Captain that won't last much longer

I suspected as much even if you are a hearty rambler who has yomped through the Hills the last thing you want is a mug of tea or hearty warming soup served outside you want the warmth offered inside . You have to hope against hope it survives this awful plight that befalls us all.

Back