Hi to my fellow LOTSW friends!

manfromoswestry

Dedicated Member
Manfromoswestry here. Used to post as compocleggfoggy on www.lastofthesummerwine.net before the site got shut down. I discovered LOTSW on American public TV with an episode called "Sinclair And The Wormley Witches", and I've been hooked ever since. A shame the series got cancelled in 2010, but it left one amazing legacy behind it. I've gotten every available series on DVD so far. The 1991 series is coming out in mid February, and I can't wait!

Manfromoswestry here. Used to post as compocleggfoggy on www.lastofthesummerwine.net before the site got shut down. I discovered LOTSW on American public TV with an episode called "Sinclair And The Wormley Witches", and I've been hooked ever since. A shame the series got cancelled in 2010, but it left one amazing legacy behind it. I've gotten every available series on DVD so far. The 1991 series is coming out in mid February, and I can't wait!

Hi and welcome aboard,hope you enjoy your stay,Terry

Welcome manfromoswestry.

I think we all appreciate the loyal following from the other side of the Atlantic

Hello Manfromoswestry,

I remember you from the old forum. Glad to see a handful of us finding this sight!

Another refugee from the defunct site. Nice to be back among friends again. Belated condiments of the season and all that Yuletide crap to all. Grumpy

Back