Hi, and anyone from an old LOTSW group?

ChocoCat

I was wondering if anyone here remembers a group (I think the site it was on was Ning,) called "LOTSW: The Last Great Comedy?" It was around a few years before the show was canceled. It was pretty small, run by a lady named "Cailin," I think. I looked for it and found it was gone.

Anyone know when it went down? Just curious.

Thank you!:)

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure someone on here will remember and help you out. Between the lot of us there is much we don't know :D

I was wondering if anyone here remembers a group (I think the site it was on was Ning,) called "LOTSW: The Last Great Comedy?" It was around a few years before the show was canceled. It was pretty small, run by a lady named "Cailin," I think. I looked for it and found it was gone.

Anyone know when it went down? Just curious.

Thank you!:)

Yes I recall it,sadly no longer there,Terry

Yes there were two or three that have all succumbed and this is the only one left. There used to be a Summer Wine Appreciation Society which waas very useful in pre-internet days and certainly helped me locate a number of items and get a few postcards and photographs as well.

First one is one that many of us were part of, but there were indeed others and the one originally mentioned is not this one.

Did not know the yahoo groups (I have a few yahoo groups that I am a member of in quite a different capacity) and the middle link did not work but the top and bottom ones did - 91 and 187 members respectively.

Well, thanks awfully for everyone taking the time to reply. :) Maybe this group I'm referring to was just too small to remember well.

Back