Help needed

George

Super Moderator
Does any one know an editing package that I can buy or download that I can use to edit the commercial breaks out of programmes,please.

Hi George

I have used Pinnancle studio for several years and it works fine,you will wonder how to work it for a while but once you do it is easy enough,I believe there is free software out there which will do a basic chop, Terry

Sorry, I have no video program at all, except Windows Movie Maker which isn´t suitable in your case because the quality will drop, it converts everything in wmv formate.

I've just shelled out 3K for a new Mac Pro for the studio.
It came with Final Cut express and Logic pro installed, as i requested.
It all depends how often you think you are going to use the editing software really, is it going to be cost-effective?
I bought Pinnacle studio a few years ago but to be honest, i struggled with it, not because of the software, more because the PC wasn't really up to the job, which is one of the reasons why i've moved over to the Mac, the other is that i've got two lots of footage to edit for an archive library.

I'm sure there are freeware programmes out there that will do the job, there's also cracked software as well but it can be troublesome, plus it's illigal.
Maybe do a Google search for Free video editing software.

G ; )

Back