Hello from New Zealand

Greetings and a warm welcome to our site . I hope you enjoy your time with us and I look forward to you posting comments and threads . I'm afraid I have turned this into a bit of a cliche on New Member threads but if you have yet to look at the members photo section I would recommend that you do . One of our most ardent fans , Pete, posts shots of various locations from our beloved show as they are now together with a shot from the show filmed at the same location . I would also recommend looking at the Map which lists a large number of the locations where they filmed and where for some you can use street view to see first hand.

Hello from Washington, DC, USA. Welcome!! I've been watching The Brokenwood Mysteries thanks to a local Public Broadcasting System (PBS) channel, WETA UK. A very lovely show set in (you guessed it) New Zealand. Glad to hear that you're a fan of Summer Wine.

Welcome. I was nearly a New Zealander. Long story involving mother crying and dad being soft!

In our beloved show the lady with your moniker has a sister in New Zealand that Howard is praying Pearl will visit imminently so he can spend time with a "young lady" . Don't hold your breath H sorry to tell you but I suspect the "young lady" will be drawing her pension before Pearl departs for New Zealand , even if she did, the list of chores left for you and being under constant surveillance by the Ladies you will be lucky to exchange a passing glance.

Back