Hello all!

C

Chuffer Enwright

I'm not new here as you kmow, but I've been away for a bit. I was taken into hospital on 17 October with Viral Meningitis and was in a wheelchair for a few days and virually lost my sight. I'm back home now and being looked after by my parents. My sight isnt great nor are my typing skills, I cabnt see to read but Ive been practising typing alot and I can get by now. I dont want any sympathy or pity, it could have been so much worse, I'm just glad to be here, alive and able to be walking again and communicate. Hope all is well with you folks and as my sight improves with medication I hope to be able to contribute again soon. I can type and get by with some help
Best wishes
Rob

;) As a member of "the walking wounded" Rob I say welcome back and all the best for the future. ;D

Welcome back Rob,hope things improve for you in the very near future. ;)

Very best wishes

Hector

It is great to hear you are feeling a little better and I hope things improve by the day for you,nasty thing to have and I had a bout of it several years back, the head and neck pain was horrible,but it sounds like I was nowhere near as bad as you Rob

Wow, you were lucky to get away like that, welcome back, Rob! I´m glad you are improving, fingers crossed! :)

Welcome back - sorry to hear the news but trust you will get better soon and look forward to your contributions again

Thank you all for the smashing messages. I'm feeling grand and getting about OK. Hopedfully after some more tests and medfication and some short time I will beb back with you.

I'm sorry about your illness but am glad that you are doing better. I hope that you recover quickly.

:eek: Just to get me off the dreaded 666 posts I WISH ALL MY FRIENDS ON THE SITE A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!! ;D

Back