Hello All!

Cap n Mac

Hello everyone, Cap n Mac here! I've just joined this forum after looking through it for sometime (or, as some may call it, lurking) and I'm glad to finally join the rest of the Winos! :)

You see, it all started that summer night in 2005 when I happened to come across "30 Years Of The Last Of The Summer Wine" on my local PBS station. It had actually been airing there before but I never watched it for some reason. But after that night, after a bit of research, I started watching it and...the rest is history. :)

As you might have noticed, the name Cap n Mac is a homage of my favorite character Norman Clegg. ;)

And finally, I hope this forum stays running for a long time. There aren't that many LOTSW forums online as active as this one.

Thanks for havin' me!

Hello everyone, Cap n Mac here! I've just joined this forum after looking through it for sometime (or, as some may call it, lurking) and I'm glad to finally join the rest of the Winos! :)

You see, it all started that summer night in 2005 when I happened to come across "30 Years Of The Last Of The Summer Wine" on my local PBS station. It had actually been airing there before but I never watched it for some reason. But after that night, after a bit of research, I started watching it and...the rest is history. :)

As you might have noticed, the name Cap n Mac is a homage of my favorite character Norman Clegg. ;)

And finally, I hope this forum stays running for a long time. There aren't that many LOTSW forums online as active as this one.

Thanks for havin' me!

Welcome aboard and do enjoy your time on the Forum,Terry

Hello Cap n Mac. I think you'll find your in good company here, as many of us feel Clegg is our favourite character. Welcome to the forum.

Hello Cap n Mac: good to have you around.

So pour yourself a glass of fine vintage wine and savour its mellow flavour .....

Back