Heat Wave

Well Susan, we may have it worse in heat but I won't complain about sunshine here. We have few truly rainy days here so I will contend with the heat for that. I don't love heat but I think no one really loves their weather all the time.....except those who live in Key West. I don't think anyone could complain about the weather there! ;D ;D

Just had this same conversion on Facebook with an American friend, we know you have it worse but we wouldn't be British if we didn't moan about the weather ;D :D

Absolutely - below 20 it is too cold, above 22 it is too hot - the weather forecasters never get it right, so it makes conversation. I recall that the weather was always a topic when persuading customers to purchase when I worked in menswear.

There are times I think the weatherforecasters could forecast more accurately if they would look out the window.

Florida, ahhh, Florida. :)
90's and 90% humidity. You take a nice shower to go out to dinner with the wife and simply walking out to open the gate and walking back to the car you need another shower.
It can always be worse.
My father used to complain that living in the north, all you do is stay inside in the winter because it is too cold to do anything, so, when he retired we moved to Florida. In a few years he complained, in Florida all you do in the summer is stay inside because it is too hot to do anything. :)
He finally settled in upstate South Carolina, where he eventually died a few years after. He finally found where he wanted.

Back