HAPPY EASTER MY LOVLIES

minxie

Dedicated Member
Happy Easter to all of you, it's my favorite holiday, as there is no pressure like at Christmas, and spring is on it's way and I have four days off

Ohhhh and of course the chocolate is a huge bonus.

Have a chilled time all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, and a Happy Eatser from me to everyone too!
I´ve also got 4 days off ;D, but I don´t care for the chocolate (anymore, god knows what happened to my taste buds, I used to love it).

Sorry Minxie did not notice this post before I put mine on General Discussion. Happy Easter to you all again.

Happy Easter to all of you, it's my favorite holiday, as there is no pressure like at Christmas, and spring is on it's way and I have four days off

Ohhhh and of course the chocolate is a huge bonus.

Have a chilled time all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks minxie and you enjoy the break

I´ve also got 4 days off ;D, but I don´t care for the chocolate (anymore, god knows what happened to my taste buds, I used to love it).
:D Interesting spelling mistake ****, specially from someone who's lost her taste for chocolate ;) ;)

:D Interesting spelling mistake ****, specially from someone who's lost her taste for chocolate ;) ;)

LOL, I only just noticed it myself :D! There are some words I can never seem to get right. I never seem to can get them right? Help, I can´t even put a sentence together!

Back