Happy Birthday, Terry!

Hi Gerrit, thanks for the birthday message, let the forum live long and prosper,with luck I will be in your neck of the woods mid November and we will have to meet,Terry

Happy Birthday Terry If I'd known I would have baked you a cake. ;D
Keep up the great work

Happy Birthday Terry! Thanks again for having one of the few sites to discuss this great show with other fans! Also thanks for putting up with my comics! LOL! Have a good one!

Oh, I overlooked that!! Happy Birthday, Terry!! You share your birthday with my father´s ;). Thank you for this forum!

Hi Terry, Happy birthday again, I sent an e-mail birthday wish to your other e-mail address, but having read all the birthday wishes on your summerwine.net site, I want to add mine there too! And I understand from the e-mail you sent to your friend Gerrit that you will pay a visit to our country, is that correct? You know you are very welcome in the south of the country, at our place I mean, as well of course. Your birthday is the day after my husband's birthday, who celebrated his 80th yesterday. My friend Graham told me he spotted the LOTSW base camp, near Hade Edge, when he was cycling yesterday. Such a pity that I could not plan a Holmfirth trip in this period, so I keep my fingers crossed for next summer. Have a nice day, Marianne.

Hi all

Thanks for the birthday greetings,I had a great day which ended with dinner at our local pub, I hope to track the filming down later this week before they all pack up and go home for this year,then I will update the site with the pictures I managed to get plus I will tell you about the day I spent when they filmed in a pub in Dunford Bridge last week

Terry

Back