HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Pearl-Susan

Hope you have a great day and lots of pressies :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thank you Dick, its started well. In stead of a prezzies I'm getting vouchers. Apparently I'm a pain to buy for. :eek: :eek: :me: :me: ;D ;D

Thank you Dick, its started well. In stead of a prezzies I'm getting vouchers. Apparently I'm a pain to buy for. :eek: :eek: :me: :me: ;D ;D

Now, why does that not surprise me? :me: :me: :me: :me: :me: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

And a very Happy Birthday. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thank you all. Had a great time in Tesco now just off to continue the celebration and have the car sorted. Today is just one long party animal fest ;D ;D ;D :dance: :dance:

Yes Pearl-Susan hope the rest of your day is as good as its started. Happy Birthday. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Happy Birthday Pearl-Susan, I can now say you are my age. Have a great day!! Try to control yourself and don't overdue! :D

[size=36pt]Happy Birthday from the Pennines[/size]

[size=24pt]keep up the festivities[/size]

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:​

Thanks again everyone. My reputation has a awkward mare......... I mean " Difficult to buy for" has spread far and wide so I have copious amounts of Amazon vouchers so I'm now sitting here watching Judge Judy, drinking Coco and shopping so I'm one happy bunny at the moment :dance: :dance: :dance: :D :D

Happy Birthday Susan! Although by the time you get this it will be the next!

My son turns 3 on the 8th. He just missed your birthday.

Thank you Cod, my daughter missed it too by one day too, its her birthday today . Happy birthday to little cod :dance: :dance: ;D

Back