Great Customer Service

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
As you are aware we have moved to a new server which is now giving us outstanding service and the speed compared to the old Company (Hostpapa) has vastly improved,a short time before the decision to move from Hostpapa I was charged by them for another years use of Sitelock which monitors the sites security and helps keep us safe.
Shortly after moving from Hostpapa I noticed the Sitelock logo had disappeared from the main website, I contacted Sitelock (USA) via their web chat,the agent Jon decided it would be better to call me which he did, I then explained the problem and to my horror it turned out that Hostpapa had closed my account down with Sitelock even though they had been paid,not Sitelock's fault as I had used and paid a third party for access to this service.
After a few more minutes talking to Jon the company decided to allow me to use the service free,they emailed me new log in details straight away and in a very short time we were once again protected,I think that sort of customer service deserves a mention
Terry

Back