Gordon's Mom

bob jr

House # 31 on Back Ln. in Holmfirth is where I believe Gordon's mom lived. (Going to Gordon's Wedding.) Can anyone verify this for me. Thanks, Bob jr.

House # 31 on Back Ln. in Holmfirth is where I believe Gordon's mom lived. (Going to Gordon's Wedding.) Can anyone verify this for me. Thanks, Bob jr.

I think you may be right bob, I thought it could be around number 4 because of the wall opposite, but looking closer 31 looks to be correct and where the sheds were to the right of the house,they have gone and they have squeezed another house in,as they get into the taxi you can just see the railings which are still there where the roads merge, so they wall scene was shot somewhere else

I think you may be right bob, I thought it could be around number 4 because of the wall opposite, but looking closer 31 looks to be correct and where the sheds were to the right of the house,they have gone and they have squeezed another house in,as they get into the taxi you can just see the railings which are still there where the roads merge, so they wall scene was shot somewhere else

maybe the wall is opposite # 27/29

Sorry to intercede but on the subject of addresses some friends and myself had been out drinking and we were in transit between hostelries via a local park . One of my friends got "caught short" but on finding the toilets closed he had to nip behind a dense bit of shrubbery . Unfortunately he had been spotted by a young policeman who was patrolling in the Park and decided that he needed to caution him .

When my friend was asked for his details and being a huge fan he thought he could hoodwink the policeman by giving a false address of 23 Railway Cuttings East Cheam . The young bobby radio'd in the details , unfortunately for my friend the policeman on the other end of the radio communication was a huge Hancock fan and so the game was up . My friend had to give his proper address and was duly cautioned about his future behaviour.

Back