Good day.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
:01::01::01: Good Day to y'all, whether it be Morning, Afternoon or Night. That could be shortened to MAN. The trouble with that is the ladies may get the impression that they are being ignored. Far from it, To Noras, Ivys and Glendas everywhere HAND. Have A Nice Day. Mmm, think I'll go back to my knitting...... Knit one purl two. PURL, PEARL. OH DEAR. Think I'll go back to bed and try later. :oops::oops::oops:

Are you off your medication Peri
:D
No, in fact, the doctor has increased the dose. I now have to take 27 and a half flea spit tablets a day instead of two. A result of that is that I might get even dafter, if that is possible. The spell checker has just informed me that the word dafter is wrong. Do you think I should have put more gormlesslier instead. Now it is telling me that gormlesslier is wrong. It has also informed me that I should have put a question mark after instead. Maybe it is right. Anyway, this should keep it happy. ?????????????????
Time for a bath in hot tomato and salary soup. AHH, it didn't spot that mistake. I should have put celery. one up to me. :D

I had a shock this morning. I caught sight of myself in the mirror {which is fastened to my head} this morning. It was such a surprise to see how handsome I was becoming. That will explain why the requests for me to appear in Hammer horror films has stopped. It also explains why the mailman insists on bringing the mail into the house and sitting very close to me on the settee. It is a touch embarrassing with the emphasis on touch. Well, she is very attractive...... I did tell you that the mailman is a woman didn't I? Well, you can't put mailwoman, it sounds too much like a contradiction in terms. :confused2:

There are compensations but they have potential down side , you can eat as much Blackpool Rock as you like but your dentist bill will increase . You can take in the Sea air and dare I suggest go for a paddle but you'll go a light blue colour and the fish will be nudging each other saying there's one of those Man City fans taking the waters . :08:

Back