G'nite

:) Good mornin' good mornin' good mornin' . :29:Hey up, I had a reet good sleep last neet. I am feeling full of zest and ready for a good natter. Can anybody come up with a good subject that we all can discuss :14::14::14: .
Whilst someone gets us started I will do my Foggy civilian type exercises, :37::37::37:.
C YA later.

Last edited:
Boy, After that lot I'm kna....err...kippered. Think I'll have a cup of tea with lots of sugar in it at Ivy's joint. ............. Oh that tastes good, :cafe:Excuse me asking, are you all awake? Shake one leg for yes or two legs for no.

Awake ye land lubber!!! Course I'm awake I have been plundering the Spanish Main , well I would be if the lockdown restrictions hadn't banned Foreign Travel and attacking Cambois beach doesn't yield much treasure just lumps of damp coal . I'm awaiting a call to go and sort out those Fishermen in Jersey . I will of course be diplomacy personified and I will only point the Cannons at their boats . I'll be keeping my salty old cutthroat crew in check there be no boarding the boats and scuttling today . If I can help myself to some of that Jersey Gold or Full cream milk as its better known that'll be a bonus.

ah jim garçon frissonne-moi des bois or ah Jim shiver me timbers for you lot who didn't stick in at French at school!;)

Back