Getting Sam Home

Mates always help each other and the lads did just that ,Sam was an unhappy man at home and Lily made him happy to live in the shed must have been terrible but a break from Sybil.Liked it when they came in for the lathe and moved the coffin out of the way typical of people and Clegg driving the chip van all brilliant.Unc Ive had some odd women as well but it makes life fun :respect:

Mates always help each other and the lads did just that ,Sam was an unhappy man at home and Lily made him happy to live in the shed must have been terrible but a break from Sybil.Liked it when they came in for the lathe and moved the coffin out of the way typical of people and Clegg driving the chip van all brilliant.Unc Ive had some odd women as well but it makes life fun :respect:

I know I shouldn't ask, I dread lowering the tone, but what kind of "Odd" woman have you and Big Unc en-counted ?

Thought when the drunk ordered fish and chips and Sams arm dropped down into view was good and Compo eating the cold chips added to the laughs.

My favorite episode too. The music is always good in all of the shows but this one was the best.
Poor Lilly Bless Her - the neighbor kept watch on her activities (and her wash ... lingerie) :-[

Back