Fun item that made me laugh!

howardandmarina

Dedicated Member
Was at a Land's End Inlet which is an outlet store for Land's End today. They resell monogrammed items with errors or items returned here. This is a tote bag that made me laugh out loud. I know a lot of people that might like it! :)
P.S. I didn't buy it, but took a picture!

Was at a Land's End Inlet which is an outlet store for Land's End today. They resell monogrammed items with errors or items returned here. This is a tote bag that made me laugh out loud. I know a lot of people that might like it! :)

Intrigued as to which Clegg is reference being made (unless it is the nasty bitey insect).

I admit that I don´t get it, what was the monogram meant to be then? I think I have heard Land´s End as a brand before though, but that is about as far as I can get ???. Or was it monogrammed for somebody who then returned it?

Yes, ****, I believe that someone ordered it and then returned it. I don't believe it was political at all. I thought it was fun that I could carry around a bag with Norman Clegg's last name on it and no one would know who it was here! Never thought about the political link. I doubt most people here would.

Intrigued as to which Clegg is reference being made (unless it is the nasty bitey insect).

Judging by the description of the store, "Clegg" might be a misspelling. If so, I wonder what it was supposed to say.

Yes, I´d like to have a bag like that, but I would add a "y" to the end ;D.

That it definitely in Billy Harfdcastle form!

I went back there and looked thru the mistakes again and look what I found..... The joke in this is that my name is Aileen. I didn't get it because I couldn't figure out to keep my hand in front of the missing "N" while I carried it!!!! :)

Back