From Delfi....to....Nelly !!!!!

MoodyBlue

Dedicated Member
I was just thinkin'...[I know...it's very dangerous]....was the "second honeymoon" with Lothar Potts SO BAD that Delfi decided to divorce him......and reinvent herself as Nelly ??......
Maybe she changed he name by deed poll...and married the mysterious Travis......
I can now understand why she chose such a docile husband......after all those adventures with " Potts of the South Pole" !!!!!!

The Second Honeymoon was down under in Oz sadly Lothar was consumed by a semiaquatic reptile so Delfi wanted a complete break with her former life and settled for a mediocre life with a man who was not the get up and gusto merchant that was Lothar, far from it Travis was simply inept so it was a case of going from Crocodile to a Docile Croc :fp::tw:

I was just thinkin'...[I know...it's very dangerous]....was the "second honeymoon" with Lothar Potts SO BAD that Delfi decided to divorce him......and reinvent herself as Nelly ??......
Maybe she changed he name by deed poll...and married the mysterious Travis......
I can now understand why she chose such a docile husband......after all those adventures with " Potts of the South Pole" !!!!!!
You have a great knowledge of the show MoodyBlue,as does everyone on here,I never knew they were called Lothar and Delfi,would have preferred June Whitfield to return as Delfi rather than Nelly,another domineering Yorkshire wife to make the men’s life difficult.

I am at 11plus level Douglas when compared to Inky Batty,Roger,Maltrab and Captain Clutterbuck !!!!.....[and many more !!!]...they are all post grad' professors !!!!!....THE ALL HAVE A P.H.D. IN "SUMMERWINELAND"....and are all certified 100% BARMPOTS !!!...they all probably have a signed certificate,framed and hanging above their fireplaces !!!.
x!

Alan Bell makes it clear in his book that Nelly is a different character. I find it amusing because he makes a big deal about how he broke his "rule" to not bring actors back as different characters at his wife's suggestion by bringing her back that way. He ignores all the other examples of that which occurred under his watch!

I am at 11plus level Douglas when compared to Inky Batty,Roger,Maltrab and Captain Clutterbuck !!!!.....[and many more !!!]...they are all post grad' professors !!!!!....THE ALL HAVE A P.H.D. IN "SUMMERWINELAND"....and are all certified 100% BARMPOTS !!!...they all probably have a signed certificate,framed and hanging above their fireplaces !!!.
x!
I’m amazed by everyone’s knowledge including yourself MoodyBlue.
Only the domineering vicious Margaret Thatcher lookalike wife calls me Douglas when I am in trouble or being ordered about,please call me Chuffer x

Chuffer......I know close my eyes and I can see you as Smiler....and Mrs. E as Nora.......throwing you out...telling you to "go and find something to do.....to get a job"....you telling her "well...I am retired"...then,after helping you on with your overcoat she shouts......." GO ON....ENJOY YOURSELF !!!....
X!

Back