Foggy leaving for second time

WellyMan

Dedicated Member
We've been watching SW on Drama and the episode last Friday had Foggy in it, but tonight's episode it was Truly. Have they skipped some episodes or was Foggy's second departure not explained in the programme?

We've been watching SW on Drama and the episode last Friday had Foggy in it, but tonight's episode it was Truly. Have they skipped some episodes or was Foggy's second departure not explained in the programme?

There is a special showing Foggy leaving and Truly appearing,called There Goes the Groom

From memory isn't that the only episode we see Trulys home?

If I recall the House correctly it had a very small Garden at the front but Truly preferred the space to the rear . It was Wall to Wall concrete no grass in sight [which is why he was so keen to offload the lawnmower Auntie sold him] , very low maintenance , South facing so when at home rather than sit in the greenery of the front garden he would always sit in the concrete area to the rear....... well he was of course Truly of the Yard :fp::tw::)

If I recall the House correctly it had a very small Garden at the front but Truly preferred the space to the rear . It was Wall to Wall concrete no grass in sight [which is why he was so keen to offload the lawnmower Auntie sold him] , very low maintenance , South facing so when at home rather than sit in the greenery of the front garden he would always sit in the concrete area to the rear....... well he was of course Truly of the Yard :fp::tw::)

Truly's house #62 Sude Hill, Jackson Bridge
TH.jpg

Brian Wilde was suffering with Shingles from what I've read, so I think his exit was unexpected and at short notice.

Oh, I thought Wilde had decided to leave the series, but maybe they had to write him out sooner than planned.
He decided to leave the first time, but he was ill when he left for the second time. He did go on to make a full recovery but decided not to return thereafter. From the various books I've read on the series, he was from all accounts a very difficult actor to work with on set.

Back