First series

Hector

Dedicated Member
In the first and second series collection on DVD(iirc)there are four discs with only three or four episodes per disc.I have always wondered if it was possible to buy the same with more episodes per disc anywhere or is this it,so to speak.On a few of the discs there is maybe one of the episodes that im not terribly fussed about and it seems like ive just sat down to watch before i have to get up again and change over.Anyone know if this is possible?

Hector

There are several ways around this Hector is to first see if your dvd player will play divx, which is a compressed video format,like MP3 is to audio, then convert your dvd's to divx and re-burn them onto blank dvd's, I think series 1&2 will fit on 1 dvd in divx format, some of the series will need 2 dvd's as there are more episodes, or any series you have convert to divx, put them onto a hard drive and stream them to your TV, there are many options to do this,if you need to know more send me a private message, Terry

All sounds a bit to complicated for me so ill just take the easy option and stick with what i have ;D.Thanks for trying to help though,it was much appreciated. ;)

Hector

Back