Fading memory

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
As I get older my memory fades and remembering things becomes more and more difficult. I have great difficulty remembering the names of episodes. My worst problem is when I pass a mirror, I catch a quick glimpse of my reflection and say to myself, "That's not me, I'm not that good looking." Then I take a second look and, LO & BEHOLD, it is me. That promptly brings out the poet in me.

Mirror mirror on the wall,
Who's the fairest of them all,
And why am I?

Oh William, not only do we have the same birthday, we are also both gifted with the same verbal talent.
:fp: Quick, call the men in the white coats, he's having delusions of grandeur again. :confused2:

I'm not a fan, but I know who you mean ! I went off him when he sat in front of the members stand at Trent Bridge playing catch ball with Geraint Evans .They were trying to prove that he was better than Notts keeper Chris Read !!:fp::eyesroll: How dare they !!o_O

I am sorely tempted to burst into song at this point. If I do, it won't mean anything unless you are a cricket fan.
Do we have many Bumble fans out there? :01:

Oh well, here goes.
entertainment011.gif
entertainment009.gif
OH, we didn't start the fire,
entertainment003.gif

entertainment010.gif
entertainment038.gif
Well the world's been burnin',
entertainment011.gif
entertainment036.gif

entertainment025.gif
entertainment011.gif
Since Peri started gurnin',
entertainment009.gif

entertainment009.gif
entertainment037.gif
OH, we didn't start the fire.
entertainment025.gif

At this point we need Captain Clutterbuck to swing his hips like Shane Warne did.

ALL TOGETHER NOW,
entertainment011.gif
OH, we didn't start the fire,
entertainment009.gif

Back