Eli in Emmerdale.

I recognize the name of the show but don't think I have ever seen it. Hope Danny was not having to wear Eli's thick glasses. Would have been hard to see the dominoes.

UK soap opera. It was called Emmerdale Farm but they dropped the farm bit to make the young 'uns watch it :) They've just started to repeat it on tv along with Coronation Street and Eastenders. These early episodes of Emmerdale and especially Corrie had some great comical actors and funny story lines. Eastenders on the other hand has always been a bit naff... in my humble opinion ;)

UK soap opera. It was called Emmerdale Farm but they dropped the farm bit to make the young 'uns watch it :) They've just started to repeat it on tv along with Coronation Street and Eastenders. These early episodes of Emmerdale and especially Corrie had some great comical actors and funny story lines. Eastenders on the other hand has always been a bit naff... in my humble opinion ;)

You will be telling me next that Amos Brearley and Mr Wilkes are not running the Woolpack anymore! Only just noticed there is no snug in Rover Return theses days. Where is one to sup milk stout?

You will be telling me next that Amos Brearley and Mr Wilkes are not running the Woolpack anymore! Only just noticed there is no snug in Rover Return theses days. Where is one to sup milk stout?

And I believe Ena Sharples have left Corrie

So did Jed Stone, leaving Minnie Caldwell heartbroken, for a tempestuous relationship with Ethel spending their time arguing like cat and dog over their Love mobile and then looking for Elvis .

Last edited:
[QU; Nay, OTE="barmpot, post: 215668, member: 14"]You will be telling me next that Amos Brearley and Mr Wilkes are not running the Woolpack anymore! Only just noticed there is no snug in Rover Return theses days. Where is one to sup milk stout?[/QUOTE]
Nay, Nay, Nay Mr Barmpot :)

Back