Eastergate Bridge taken today

Marianna

Lovely photo. Did you have to stand in the stream-bed to frame it exactly the way you wanted to?

Peripheral

That's a good idea Billy. I had planned to make something like that over a waterfall before my problems made it difficult for me to get about.

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Only been there once and I would struggle to get there now, and just beyond the bridge was a spot used in several episodes including wind power,when Seymour sat there with his legs wide open, and Glenda in leather on the motorbike

captain clutterbuck

Oh no Manwino you've done it now !! Poor Dick is , and its not an exaggeration, besotted by this episode and particularly this still photo , he mentions it at every opportunity and you have just lit the trail of gunpowder by posting it . Sadly for Dick the site Police in the guise of Chief Inspector Pearl are constantly on his case if he even hints at his thoughts in a post so be prepared for incurring her wrath when he spots it and cannot resist comment :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Peripheral

Oh no Manwino you've done it now !! Poor Dick is , and its not an exaggeration, besotted by this episode and particularly this still photo , he mentions it at every opportunity and you have just lit the trail of gunpowder by posting it . Sadly for Dick the site Police in the guise of Chief Inspector Pearl are constantly on his case if he even hints at his thoughts in a post so be prepared for incurring her wrath when he spots it and cannot resist comment :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Come now captain. Pearl cannot be offended at such an innocuous message like what he had wrote. {Sorry, Morecambe and who?} After all, there is such a likeness between Glenda and Pearl. I thought they were twins.

captain clutterbuck

It's not the text it's the picture and what it stirs in Dick , he normally cannot resist posting something about the lady in the suit and then Pearl , who looks out for him , has to step in to calm him down . :)