Donation for the site

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Many Folk have been in touch about helping with the running cost of the site and I am deeply touched,I must admit we are all having to tighten our belts during these troubled times,I think a subscription is going to far but as you would like to help then can I suggest a donation,what ever you can afford but please no more than £5.00p

Now I think the easiest way to get this to me is via paypal,especially as some of you live oversea's,though those of you who in the UK who need to send a check/PO that will be fine,in both case either mail me at mail4wine@gmail.com or send me a private message for payment details

I estimate that the last years running cost was approx £140 with server cost,internet cost etc etc. What I will say if donations exceed that amount, around December 2012 with any excess I will find a prize suitable for everybody and do a kind of raffle

Thanks again for your kindness

Terry

Very happy to contribute and will send a cheque. I would hate to see another forum go under. It is a great shame that herr obergruppenfuhrer of our previous forum did not intimate that there were problems to us and we might have saved it. There was a great deal of research material on that forum which is now lost. And I do not think everyone has come over. I have not seen anything from my Grumpy brother for one.

LOL, Herr Obergruppenführer ;D. I love how everything displeasing leads straight into German. I´d also like to contribute, I´ll sent you a message, Terry.

Message to follow Terry - this is the only Summer Wine site now around so it is well worth contributing towards.

;D p/order on its way Terry ;D Thanks for all your hard work keeping things going.

LOL, Herr Obergruppenführer ;D. I love how everything displeasing leads straight into German. I´d also like to contribute, I´ll sent you a message, Terry.

Actually, I did not intend to indicate that the owner/proprietor of the other website, Herr Obergruppenführer was in any way unpleasant. He was just in charge. I feel a bit like Basil Fawlty of Fawlty Towers and "Don't mention the war".

Oh, I beg your pardon, so that was actually his nickname, "Herr Obergruppenführer"? LOL!!!
Oh no, not Fawlty Towers again, please, Herr großer Onkel, mention the war as much as you like. I have accidentally stumbled into a war veteran charity already for bomber command people (which was disguised as a lunch in honour of Frank Thornton, lol) with Terry and Peter Sallis, nothing can shock me anymore. ;D

I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind sending me a physical addres as the gmail
doesn't work for me. My email is allens351@yahoo.com. If you are not
comfortable with doing that it's OK. Thanks! Sheree

Thanks for the Donations received so far, and to make it a little easier I have added a donate button on the main website page at the very bottom, Terry

I have used Paypal to add my £5 contribution to the upkeep of your site. - It's very easy to do.

We really appreciate all the good work you do for all us LOTSW fans.

Alan.

Thank you those who have Donated to the running cost of the site, it is much appreciated, so far I have received 35% of the cost of running the site for 1 year, in three weeks the site and forum will start it's third year. lets hope it runs for many years to come
Terry

Terry

a thought has occurred to me.

I and I suspect others are more than happy to pay for this facility each year, but some of us will need a reminder next year that our subs are due. Is there any way you can issue a gentle nudge that it's time to dig deep and shake out the cash from our pockets (rather like Compo being upended in the library) when we get to 2013?

I too trust that the site will continue and our thanks are due to you for all your efforts ...

Terry

a thought has occurred to me.

I and I suspect others are more than happy to pay for this facility each year, but some of us will need a reminder next year that our subs are due. Is there any way you can issue a gentle nudge that it's time to dig deep and shake out the cash from our pockets (rather like Compo being upended in the library) when we get to 2013?

I too trust that the site will continue and our thanks are due to you for all your efforts ...
GOOD POINT MATE!!

Yes Ill give whatever I can to keep the site going. Im not a rich man and Im partially sighted but if the site were to go under then one of my main outlets would disappear if this site stopped. Ive got some sight back and this is one of my lifelines so Ill gibe all I can

Back