Dog ends

Hear Hear! I also think it's pretty irresponsible smoking whilst you're driving, you can't concentrate on the road properly and if you drop the lit cigarette in the car the distraction could cause you to crash...

There's a lot of irresponsibility in this world and yet like the above example so easily remedied by following the simple principle below.

STOP BEING A PRAT YOU CROSSEYED INGRATE.

Sermon over.

It is illegal. There is a warden in a town near us who's specific job is to wait for smokers to drop their dimps and fine them. It caused a bit of a stir among the smokers who said they were being victimised but it stopped the littering in a certain part of the town centre. It was a £60 fine. I personally know someone who got caught twice in one night!!!

Yes, it's not as though these dog ends just 'evaporate' overnight, as I'm sure some people like to think they do.

It is illegal. There is a warden in a town near us who's specific job is to wait for smokers to drop their dimps and fine them. It caused a bit of a stir among the smokers who said they were being victimised but it stopped the littering in a certain part of the town centre. It was a £60 fine. I personally know someone who got caught twice in one night!!!
True or not this is potentially straight out of LOTSW and Foggy is the warden. "It's a disgusting habit" "You must have lungs like tangled boot laces" (I absolutely love and ugh this description. Tangled boot laces).

Back