Does anyone remember the name of this show?

Emma

Dedicated Member
I am having a difficult time remembering the title of an old program. The introduction had a short animation and the voices of a man and woman preparing to watch TV. I believe it was a comedy. This is paraphrased, but the woman says:

I've put back a bit of cheese* and some of those nice cream crackers.

*She may have said Stilton. It's been too long ago to remember verbatim.

Thanks in advance.

If it was a man and his dog instead, I would say it sounds a bit like something from a Wallace and Gromit episode.

If it was a man and his dog instead, I would say it sounds a bit like something from a Wallace and Gromit episode.
I don't know if Wallace and Gromit was a series in the UK. Here, we just got the movies. What I am thinking of was a weekly series. What called it to mind was watching an episode of "To The Manor Born" when Brigadier Lemington was at the train station waiting for his Stilton to be delivered.

Blimey..this is a bit of a hard one!! Any idea of the decade? Trying to think of a comedy with an animated beginning. I can only think of On the Buses...Gimme Gimme Gimme...The Good Life....Bless This House......i give up :)

Emma, I really liked To the Manor Born. Great series and cast. Sorry, I can't place the name of the show you are looking for. Hopefully some on here will know.

Back