did Bill Owen have a flat in Holmfirth!

lotswfan72

Dedicated Member
Think i read once that Bill Owen had a flat in holmfirth which he used during filming? if yes where was it and did any other cast member live in Holmirth at any time?

Think i read once that Bill Owen had a flat in holmfirth which he used during filming? if yes where was it and did any other cast member live in Holmirth at any time?

i remember reading sumwhere tht he stayed with a family in there house during filming, but the rest of the cast stayed in different hotels cause some of them didnt get on, altho i think it was said on the other forum in the last few years the cast were more happier with each other

In the Vine book it said he always lived in the same rented house on his own and had the same dinner each night,M and S fish pie

In the Vine book it said he always lived in the same rented house on his own and had the same dinner each night,M and S fish pie

I'm curious as to how a fish pie is made. I'm assuming it's like the chicken pot pies here in the US, which is basically a white chicken stew with vegetables in a pie crust. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Here fish pie is usually, fish, sauce and mashed potato with a sprinkling of cheese/parsly or what ever takes your fancy.

If you go on the tour bus from out side the cafe the driver will point out where Bill lived when he stayed there. :)

Rich or not I doubt that Bill stayed with people. He would want to go to a place which was quiet and relaxing after a day working. So he could have rented a cottage..

Rich or not I doubt that Bill stayed with people. He would want to go to a place which was quiet and relaxing after a day working. So he could have rented a cottage..

He did, I have seen it.

Back