COVID Vaccine.

Well I had a real rubbish 24 hours so far, been in bed most of the day, had a terrible night with severe cramps and joint pain, did mange some sleep this afternoon and hoping I get a better night sleep

Hope you feel better Terry my reactions to it only lasted for a day let's see what my 2nd one will bring me in around 10 weeks

Pleased to report I had a decent nights sleep, arm is still sore to be expected, and a few aches left, I tooks Pearls advice and had a whole bottle of Scotch before bedtime, once my wife held the bed still so I could get in it all was good

Hey up Terry, I hope as tha feels oreight today. In a few weeks weeL bi able ter gu ter Town Hall at Hooamfirth and have reight gud pahrti. I'll finish this email in English.
As I was saying, we could have a party and play games. Games like 'hunt the dustbin'. It used to be hunt the thimble but my peepers are not as good as they used to be. We could also play 'dustman's knock'. It's the same as postman's knock only dirtier. Your note about drinking a whole bottle of Scotch reminded me of a game my friends and I used to play many years ago. We would sit in a room and we would all drink a bottle of Scotch in 7 minutes. One of us would then leave the room and the rest of us would have to try and guess who had left:13:. OH SUCH FUN.

Pleased to report I had a decent nights sleep, arm is still sore to be expected, and a few aches left, I tooks Pearls advice and had a whole bottle of Scotch before bedtime, once my wife held the bed still so I could get in it all was good
I said Scotch water but just like all men you take a whole sentence, find the words you like and throw the rest away! By the way check your emails for the ransom demand for not publishing the pictures Mrs Teryy took while you slept, don't worry about the marker pen it'll wash off in a month or two.

As I was saying, we could have a party and play games

Sadly pass the parcel is out with our age and dexterity it would take an eternity to get the wrapping off. Once we have drunk the old pimple and blotch then the empty could be used for a game of spin the bottle but the spinner will be giving the person who the bottle is pointing at the kiss of life after consuming so much alcohol. :oops:

Jive bunny started just over two miles from my home. Now they're all over the place.:37::37::37:

Rabbit pie and rabbit stew have gone off he menu I blame Looney Tunes for making Bugs Bunny a cute character no one wants to eat them just as there was a dip in seafood sales when Hanna Barbera brought out Jabberjaw the shark and Squiddly Diddly.

I must admit it is taking me a bit longer to bounce back after the second jab, light headed,plenty of aches and pains still, plus a strong desire to watch the Kardashian's

Had our second AZ jab yesterday. I felt okay afterwards but in the night woke up every hour or two for a pee which is odd, and today I've been feeling listless and a bit spaced out.

Back