Cops

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
It seems whatever TV cop show I watch, they track down the subject, then when they are about 200 yards away shout stop at them, there is normally a large crowd, a road, a bridge dividing them, all resulting in a chase, I suppose if they just crept up on the and said gotcha, the show would be missing that expected chase

It's like James Bond baddies, if they didn't first give 007 a guided tour of their underground lair or explained how they would achieve world domination in great detail I'm sure they'd have been a lot more successful of disposing of Mr Bond.......

Also, why is it, every time you see a police car doing something it has its lights and siren on?????
They arrest the bad guy, put him in the car and it drives off with flashing lights and siren.....WHY??????
They are going to do a search warrant.....arrive with lights and siren.....WHY???
They are going to....fill in your own action.... Lights and siren... WHY?????

And that's from someone who has ACTUALLY driven with lights and siren more times than I can count!!!!!!

Also, why is it, every time you see a police car doing something it has its lights and siren on?????
They arrest the bad guy, put him in the car and it drives off with flashing lights and siren.....WHY??????
They are going to do a search warrant.....arrive with lights and siren.....WHY???
They are going to....fill in your own action.... Lights and siren... WHY?????

And that's from someone who has ACTUALLY driven with lights and siren more times than I can count!!!!!!
The ambulance arrives and collects the deceased, then drives off with lights and sirens,Why

Lots of anomalies in TV and film shows the most puzzling for me was always the Cowboy pictures where you see them driving vast droves of cattle or loads of horses "mozying into town" and there's not one cow pat or pile of horse£$%& in sight Why? and even more HOW??

Lots of anomalies in TV and film shows the most puzzling for me was always the Cowboy pictures where you see them driving vast droves of cattle or loads of horses "mozying into town" and there's not one cow pat or pile of horse£$%& in sight Why? and even more HOW??
Well, they run a cute puppy/kitten show where they follow kittens/puppies from 10 days old to eight weeks and nary a #1 or #2 in sight. Truly amazing!

Well, they run a cute puppy/kitten show where they follow kittens/puppies from 10 days old to eight weeks and nary a #1 or #2 in sight. Truly amazing!
I guess that it would be to stop someone writing in and complaining that the puppies/kittens privacy is being breached while they are doing their business. :D

Back