Compos musical turns.

Yes I did similar things. But we survived. And no I don't promote any life or injury risking nonsense, but alas I did as a kid. My worse dice with death was shooting down a road (on my racing bike) called Monks Road coming into Charlesworth, Cheshire non handed and suddenly realised my brakes weren't working but I remembered there was a church and graveyard I could turn into hoping for a safer crash. I turned, skidded and landed near a grave. Knees cut, thigh bruised, elbows shredded etc. Followed by my laughing mates. I was about ten. Later when my dad got home from work he rolled his eyes shook his head and said ill mend your brakes lad. Madness ; )))
When I was about 10 or 11, I was riding bikes with a friend prior to going off on a epic vacation with my family; visiting aunts and cousins on both sides, camping with a tent trailer, etc. My friend and I had traded bikes and hers had a problem with the steering. I skidded on some gravel, fell down and seriously cut my knee. It needed stitches. The next day we left on vacation.

When I was about 10 or 11, I was riding bikes with a friend prior to going off on a epic vacation with my family; visiting aunts and cousins on both sides, camping with a tent trailer, etc. My friend and I had traded bikes and hers had a problem with the steering. I skidded on some gravel, fell down and seriously cut my knee. It needed stitches. The next day we left on vacation.
Yikes. A stitch job. That must have been a mess :oops:

Back