Compo's final episodes

Cant figure how to edit the previous post...

But that Stare from Nora in the church would have killed me!

Hello Bruce, if you look at the bottom of the post it says, Edit Delete IP and report, you should be able to edit there.

Welcome and pipe in where ever you like :D

Pearl,

I think there are a few issues for some of the members on certain threads , when you post you are not always offered the edit facility . I recall Tony stating there was some timer setting in the code which would restrict the amount of time you had to edit your post . I think in another recent thread Marianna pointed out the issue [apologies Marianna if it was not you]

Pearl,

I think there are a few issues for some of the members on certain threads , when you post you are not always offered the edit facility . I recall Tony stating there was some timer setting in the code which would restrict the amount of time you had to edit your post . I think in another recent thread Marianna pointed out the issue [apologies Marianna if it was not you]

Ok, I'll have words with management and see what can be done.

All I have got is
Billy: It's very difficult round here to get a serious conversation.
Truly: Yeah. We've noticed that.
Clegg: We think it's because we mostly meet idiots.
barmpot, A moment ago Delete Report
#27 + Quote Reply

so can not edit even straight after input which is when most likely to realise that a stray typo has slipped in under the razor wire ....

The episodes are such a difficult watch however, I have always felt they should be watched , even on repeat .
and I did.... still brings a tear to the eye...

isnt it amazing how the music also makes the scene/show... often overlooked and uncredited.

I've said it before I'll say it again... do towns and people like this still exist? Really... :(

Last edited:
Back