Christmas Decorations!

Stephen

Received these from the Summer Wine shop yesterday and they are super! I meant to buy them last year but I never quite got round to it, for some reason. Has anyone else bought these? They are a lot bigger than I was expecting, to be honest.

Attachments

• IMG_20211112_131210_671~2.jpg
    IMG_20211112_131210_671~2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 26
Steven !!!!...they are beautiful !!!!...forget just the festive period !!!...NORA,COMPO,CLEGGY AND FOGGY ARE FOR LIFE...NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS !!...
I know you have a lovely "Summerwine Shrine" in your bedroom !!!...keep them up ALL YEAR LONG !!!.
I am going to buy some !!......they will fill me with festive and non festive cheer 24/7 !!....365 days a year !!

Steven !!!!...they are beautiful !!!!...forget just the festive period !!!...NORA,COMPO,CLEGGY AND FOGGY ARE FOR LIFE...NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS !!...
I know you have a lovely "Summerwine Shrine" in your bedroom !!!...keep them up ALL YEAR LONG !!!.
I am going to buy some !!......they will fill me with festive and non festive cheer 24/7 !!....365 days a year !!

Oh you definitely have to get some MoodyBlue, yes. They are great! I think they do 2 or 3 other ones as well: Compo, Clegg and Foggy, and also Compo, Clegg and Seymour. Might be another one as well. :)

I'll definitely do what you say and keep them up all year long. To be honest, I still have several strings of Christmas lights up from last year. They looked kinda warming at night, so I left them up. I'll do the same with these decorations. :)

Steven !!!....I have bought the whole set !!!!....and...when the festive period is over I am going to hang them from my ears just like Marina's ear rings [remember...Howard was CRAZY about Marina's ear rings] and parade around Liverpool Docks !!!.

Steven !!!....I have bought the whole set !!!!....and...when the festive period is over I am going to hang them from my ears just like Marina's ear rings [remember...Howard was CRAZY about Marina's ear rings] and parade around Liverpool Docks !!!.

Lol I wish I could be there to see that, MoodyBlue. Actually, now you've mentioned it, I'm wondering wether or not I could get away with that around my way. We could make it a double event. Lol

Steven...the problem with us making it a double event is that I am that ugly even wearing "my ear ring alikes".....all shiny and adorned with our favourite characters I would make Howard in drag [including his muzzy !!] look like Eva !!!!

Steven...the problem with us making it a double event is that I am that ugly even wearing "my ear ring alikes".....all shiny and adorned with our favourite characters I would make Howard in drag [including his muzzy !!] look like Eva !!!!

Lol MoodyBlue. I think you may be being a tad harsh on yourself. X I am sure you'd look very fetching in those Christmas earings. :37: I might even post a pic of myself in them for Christmas. That should turn everyone on here off their Christmas dinner. Lol

Steven....we could have a "Summerwine Barmpot Advent Calender" !!!!......
1 barmpot could take a seasonal piccy of themselves....and post 1 per day...throughout December !!!...
We could patent the idea and do a deal with the Summerwine gift shop" and sell them in there !!!...this time next year we could be ...millionaires Steven !!!.

Well we might make a couple of quid I suppose. Lol It's a great idea though. In fact, a calendar in general with Summer Wine members on it would be a fun thing to do. Especially dressed up as the different characters. I'd be up for that. :37: Not sure how good my pitching skills with the Summer Wine shop would be though. :(

Back