Can you name the episode that

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Had a hint of a song from a 1960's film, if you think you know the answer I need the episode and the song

I know its wrong but could it be Alfie ? When Marina collars Clegg with the immortal words

What's it all about , Cleggy?
Is it just for the moment in a lift ?
What's it all about when you smooch and pout , Cleggy ?
Am I meant to take more than you give ?

:08::)

I'm not a movie person but I'll take a guess at the theme from The
Great Escape and the episode Set the People Free.

I'm not a movie person but I'll take a guess at the theme from The
Great Escape and the episode Set the People Free.

A good answer me2 sadly not the one I am looking for,I shall leave a clue later today

Keep thinking Norman Wisdom who had lots of big films in the 60's most of which he sang in but cannot recall anything he did in the show himself or Ronnie Hazelhurst played a snippet of . Right track or wrong Road Terry ?? :)

Keep thinking Norman Wisdom who had lots of big films in the 60's most of which he sang in but cannot recall anything he did in the show himself or Ronnie Hazelhurst played a snippet of . Right track or wrong Road Terry ?? :)

Sorry not that one Captain

Another clue this was a group that had the hit record,followed by several more over the years

The Beatles with the song Yellow Submarine. Last of The Summer Wine episode Treasure Of The Deep.

I will have to watch this episode again but I cannot recall Yellow Submarine being hinted at musically, so I am still looking for the answer, very good try though

I can see I have set you a real puzzle with this one,so a couple more clues before I reveal the answer, the Trio were not local

In view of your clue Terry is it…………. The Great Boarding House Bathroom Caper ?
No idea at the moment what the tune is .:30:

Maltrab, it was only when you gave the clue that they were on holiday and then Dick mentioned The Great Boarding House Bathroom Caper that I figured what it could be. Before that I was completely baffled. I have no memories of 1963 as I wasn't around at the time. :)

Maltrab, it was only when you gave the clue that they were on holiday and then Dick mentioned The Great Boarding House Bathroom Caper that I figured what it could be. Before that I was completely baffled. I have no memories of 1963 as I wasn't around at the time. :)

Then you did very well to get the answer

Back