Broken leg ?

and7barton

Dedicated Member
Just notice something amiss - I watched The Self-propelled Salad Strainer last night....... Nora was visiting someone to care for them as they had a "Broken leg". But when we see Nora tending to the woman, she's got a broken ARM. Maybe someone has noticed this before, but I couldn't find a thread mentioning this.

Yes I believe it was mentioned before, it's amazing that no matter how many times you have watched an episode,either you spot something or someone points it out, I recall early one day outside Auntie's Glenda turned up and they shot a very brief scene with her walking out of Auntie's, Sarah had realised herself a continuity error,called Alan Bell and in her own time popped back to correct the error.
Before they switched to digital camera's the film was couriered to London each night, the following day it was sent on VHS tape to Alan Bell, who would look to see if there was any problems, so they could be reshot before they moved location

If you listen carefully when Nora is tending the woman and helping her sit up, she says, "Mind your leg." It's impossible to tell if the line was given in the original shooting of the shot or dubbed in later because Nora is facing the patient.

Notice that the eagle eyed army of fans seem to spot an awful lot of continuity errors or rather non-continuities. Is there any episode without a single faux pas?

Notice that the eagle eyed army of fans seem to spot an awful lot of continuity errors or rather non-continuities. Is there any episode without a single faux pas?

It might take many years to be able to answer that question Rod

Back