Big rocks and waterfall location help

RickAns

Dedicated Member
I'm trying to find out the locations to a couple of sites from the show. Some large rocks that overlook a valley that the trio have been to a few times. They have sat on the rocks and walked past them. The other location is a nice tall waterfall that the trio have walked near as well. Sorry I cannot give episode names at the moment but can offer some screen shots I found online. I am making my way through the awesome site map but not found them yet. Thanks.

Holmfirth rocks.jpgHolmfirth waterfall.jpg

Thank you very much. I am making a list of places in the area I would like to see when I finally make it over there. :)

The waterfall was featured in that episode where the man gives his van away and they discover his wife in the back. She faithfully follows them where ever they go. Then they give the van to Smiler and forget to tell him about the "surprise" in the back.
""

I'm not seeing numbers by the individual locations. Only some have pictures. Maybe my Chrome browser is being wonky. Will try a different browser later. I know you did a lot of work on the map recently and would hate to miss most of it because of my browser acting up.

I like that episode, Adanor. Smiler got a big surprise on that one swapping a thing-a-me for a van and getting a person along with!

That's it Brian! I knew something was different. I was getting linked to the old version. :42: Many thanks.

I'm not seeing numbers by the individual locations. Only some have pictures. Maybe my Chrome browser is being wonky. Will try a different browser later. I know you did a lot of work on the map recently and would hate to miss most of it because of my browser acting up.

I like that episode, Adanor. Smiler got a big surprise on that one swapping a thing-a-me for a van and getting a person along with!
Also, on KUA, there is "surprise" a similar story with Daddy promising marriage to a lady when he was in a fog. Daisy finds her in Daddy's bedroom and she refuses to leave until they give her son an "offer he can't refuse."

Another good one Adanor. I enjoyed the Keeping Up Appearances series. Been awhile and I had forgotten that episode. If I remember right the one who played the lady's son was Norman Lovett who also played Holly the ships computer on Red Dwarf series.

I was watching In Loving Memory last night. Saw the episode where the guy who plays Gordon in LotSW was in a traveling stage act as an Indian knife thrower. Unfortunately he lost a lens from his glasses and his aim was off!

The guy who tried to sell Clegg a second hand car was also in an episode of ILM as a shady traveling preacher man. Noticed two other ladies from the Hallelujah series with Thora Hird also in In Loving Memory as well. I get a kick out of seeing characters I like in different shows. :)

Back