Big (quiz) day at Dream Acres.

fair enough but let gets bak to the questions
Your turn and by the way I still think your idea about degrees of separation starting and finishing at summer wine is a brilliant one and should have its own post.

could you explain tht 1 so an idiot cud understand it george, im not 100% certain wat ur on about.

OK next question

what show links the late 80's LOTSW, the late 60's doctor who and 1980's auf wiedersehen pet having actors on that show, wil give u a clue, there were 2 actors from LOTSW, 1 from DW and 1 from AWP. I also want the actors and characters from the above shows i only want the show that they appeared on not the characters (but if u want 2 add them thats your choice).

could you explain tht 1 so an idiot cud understand it george, im not 100% certain wat ur on about.
On the 14th you asked for a loop starting and ending with LOTSW.I think it could lead to a lot of people joining in.

OK next question

what show links the late 80's LOTSW, the late 60's doctor who and 1980's auf wiedersehen pet having actors on that show, wil give u a clue, there were 2 actors from LOTSW, 1 from DW and 1 from AWP. I also want the actors and characters from the above shows i only want the show that they appeared on not the characters (but if u want 2 add them thats your choice).

OK next question

I would have to take a complete guess the only show that springs to mind (and I don't even know why) is Blackadder :)

ok now i understand george, no its not blackadder, another clue is murder mystery.

wil think bout tht loop n decide in nxt couple of days.

ok now i understand george, no its not blackadder, another clue is murder mystery.

Was it Morse I remember an episode with Seymour and Jack Harry Teasdale and Kevin Whately was in it but I can't think of the Doctor Who connection.

OK next question

The only connection I know of is general LOTSW with 60's doctor who (Patrick Troughton) and that being Peter Sallis. On a side note and not to derail this or butt in but there's also a famous actor that appeared in LotSW's 1992 series that was featured greatly in last years series of Doctor Who.

Was it Morse I remember an episode with Seymour and Jack Harry Teasdale and Kevin Whately was in it but I can't think of the Doctor Who connection.

Yeah morse was the show and you got the actors you got right, the dw link was pat troughton in the 1st ep, your go now.

In Stop That Bath what did Cleggy and Foggy buy from aunties (or should I say what were they sold) :)

Foggy brought a stags head and Cleggy was sold an old mop

which 1985 film starred a "third man" and a guest appearer?

thats not the 1 i was looking 4, tony melody only did the voiceover on "Getting Sam Home" so technically he wasnt a guest appearer. have another look

thats not the 1 i was looking 4, tony melody only did the voiceover on "Getting Sam Home" so technically he wasnt a guest appearer. have another look
Tony Melody was the barman in The second husband and the showgirls. :)
i'm still stuck...i think youre going to have to tell us

wel i wil give u another clue, the guest was in LOTSW in 1993

another clue is it wasnt a world famous film, it gets shown on tv evry few bank holidays, one of those films u wud watch if nothing else on, 1 cast member was alison steadman if tht helps.

Back