Best Performance #6

Lots of very funny episodes to choose from. I'll pick his first appearance in the episode Jaws. Eli trying to play darts in the pub then outside when he spots Wally on his motorbike far off in the distance.

Screenshot 2019-05-31 at 11.10.54 AM.png

Mind has gone blank but sure someone will add the episode name , it starts with Compo getting Eli soaked via the pipe from Nora's and he buys the copper pipe to recreate in the field after crashing into bales of hay in the red van [ think its all the same episode mind plays tricks] .

Was it THE THING IN WESLEYS SHED ?

Dick

Many thanks I just had a quick look at the episode and it is that one indeed plus my mind wasn't playing tricks it is the same episode I think it personifies Eli's short-sightedness often wonder how many pairs of those coke bottle glasses Danny O'Dea has and where they are now?

Dick

Many thanks I just had a quick look at the episode and it is that one indeed plus my mind wasn't playing tricks it is the same episode I think it personifies Eli's short-sightedness often wonder how many pairs of those coke bottle glasses Danny O'Dea has and where they are now?
It always amused me in that episode that CLEGGY who was supposed to be scared of driving drove the red van with a beaming smile ?:confused2::eyesroll:

He had just seen Howard and Marina frolicking in the hay.

Where Howard delivered the immortal line " Hay sorry Hey stick with me kid and I'll take you places you could only dream of" to which Marina replies " I'm sorry Howard , this is the last straw it's Mr Waddle for me" :08:

Back