Best one liners

Pearl to Howard.........."The nearest you've been to one night of madness was when you spilt that cocoa down your pyjamas!" :me:

Pearl: Would you close your eyes for Travis?
Nelly: Sometimes when I look at Travis they close automatically.

Compo: "The heat was getting to Norah Batty She was wearing less and less under that pinny of hers.
Just a long frock, a vest and her usual mixed bag of corsets"

Having just been nicknamed the Hawk , when the van with the Carpet tube takes off with Billy on top and he screams for help I think its Cleggy but may have been one of the others [ Tom maybe] shouts " listen it's a a squawk from the hawk "

Glenda.............You'd never be unfaithful would you Barry?????
Barry............I haven't even got a bicycle! ;) :22:

Compo Clegg and Truly are out walking when they see Howard coming toward"s them looking miserable and Cleggy say"s. The world was his oyster until he found a Pearl in it.

Compo talking to Seymour and Clegg about Nora. If tha's never stood in the warm sunlight naked to the waist with her pelting thee with dried dates tha's never lived.

Howards parting shot to the boys...............

That's the last time you borrow my mouth organ!:30:

I can't help thinking Norman what an outstanding Clegg you'd be in those boxer short's!

Having just been nicknamed the Hawk , when the van with the Carpet tube takes off with Billy on top and he screams for help I think its Cleggy but may have been one of the others [ Tom maybe] shouts " listen it's a a squawk from the hawk "

Just saw this episode last night. It is Tom that says it. The camera is pointed at Tom's face as he is speaking. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rick

Back